Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Twitter Trolling

7:14 AM Posted by Dafonzarelli
I must say that, overall, I'm disappointed in twitter, but what can you really expect. Twitter found the very gray area between chat and message boards, with a social network site appeal. The only use I see for it is getting a chance to look at other peoples webpages, blogs and such.


Which brings me to my next "find", Orange Calderon(click), this individual has a blog on tumblr. Its not real heavy on content, or maybe I really didnt pay attention to the words after I seen her picture, which can be seen to the left, to the left.

Yeah, I'm a guy I cant help myself.

From the little I did read, I found she was an espiring fashion designer, who moved to LA from Houston; And is now at some LA Fashion School. In all seriousness, though, she does display an eye for fashion.















I'm no fashion designer but gold heel pumps, I know these are ladies envy. I do not know the name Orange called them "Lola"... SEXIE!!!










Pumps by Lego
well the real name is, "Balenciaga"
Beyonce Rocked them before
$4,175 a pair !

I hope they come with a warranty.


I cant let the masses sleep on the coochie coin purse, WHAT!

The best fashion symbolism ever, if you dont agree think about it, what's the best thing to invest money in?

http://www.etsy.com/ they have a Ramon Noodle coin purse too



Since I felt the need to add this photo, I guess I should educate as well. This is Leah McSweeney model for "Married to the MOB" clothing line.

AND that is one lucky starfish, squid or whatever it is.



So Check out Orangie Porangie...


If not check out one of these fashion designers

AND KEEP READING THE B-BLOGGER DAFANZ!!

*all photos are from orangieporangiepuddingpie.tumblr.com (except beyonce)

TwitThis
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 Response to "Twitter Trolling"

  1. A. Red Said,

    Dead @ the coochie coin purse. I just can't and won't. *clutches pearls*

    Posted on December 9, 2008 at 8:20 AM

     
  2. Anonymous Said,

    I inclination not agree on it. I over polite post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to be familiar with the sound story.

    Posted on January 15, 2010 at 7:22 AM

     
  3. Anonymous Said,

    Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

    Posted on January 19, 2010 at 5:04 AM

     
  4. Anonymous Said,

    Well I agree but I contemplate the brief should have more info then it has.

    Posted on January 21, 2010 at 5:30 AM

     

Post a Comment